Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another Artsy Challenge...And DAY THREE (Day 11)

In my obsessive use of the internet to look at women's art and the faces they are creating (it does seem to be all women anyway) I came across this blog and this challenge:

larapabst.blogspot.com/2014/02/mail-art-opportunity.html

So I signed up on her page. If you want to contact me, leave a comment. If you aren't comfortable leaving your email on this page, still leave a comment and we will work something out! I think this could be awesome!
'

I am in love with WonderStrumpet's art found here, So I borrowed a similar big-eyed look of her people and combined it with some folk art dog stuff I've seen around the web. I didn't do enough planning and I was just experimenting with color, but again, I am having so much fun! I love looking at professional artist's work and instead of being intimidated (which has kept me from creating since I didn't feel "good enough") I decided to just DO IT! So far no one has told me to stop blogging or drawing, and so at this point I am grateful for a lack of comments!

DAY THREE (Day 11)
A work in progress.



And my muse:
Does this count as face 5?

1 comment:

  1. OMG you absolutely should just do it!! He is adorable! Sometimes the best things come with no planning. ;)

    ReplyDelete