Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day FIVE (Day 13) I Feel So Inadequate

Today I feel completely inadequate. I am so amazed by the wonderful artwork of the 29 faces group. I am really grateful to be allowed to post anything linked with the project.

I did a series of drawing on my dogs but they are just black and white and unfinished and will probably remain that way. Still, since they are faces, here they are. Oh, and I am only counting them as one face, since I haven't had time to do anything with them.
Dean is a rescued fellow. He is quite neurotic.

Emmett was rescued from a high kill shelter (50% death rate)
by me via facebook. A story for another day.
 Volunteers droved him 1700 miles to me.

Maynard was a pet store reject.  Adopt don't shop! He still has issues from
not being properly socialized. But he loves us and we love the Maynard!

Meg is 13 years old and suffers from doggie Alzheimer's.
She has a large dent in her head from an accident before I found her.
Also a rescued doggie. She is the sweetest soul you could ever meet.


The pack.







Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, a whole pack! A rescued pack! If I had more time I would start a group for artists who are also dog people. Your drawings of them are so sweet! And as for feeling sad about your abilities, we all start at the beginning! The great thing is, if you just do a couple drawings every week, you will get better. Guaranteed! Everyone whose art you enjoy, they had to practice a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, Cindy! If you start the group, let me know!

    ReplyDelete