Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Okay, so much for 29 Faces...Maybe Next Time!

I have to say, major swing and a miss for the 29 Faces Challenge, in quantity anyway!

I am happy to report that through the 29 Faces experience I found Life Book 2014 (found here).

Though I discovered Life Book about 6 weeks into the year-long program I am thrilled to say I have 4 weeks completed and now am only 4 lessons behind. So while I am not working strictly on faces...here is the ONE I did complete as part of the program. It is a mixed media piece using 140 lb paper, Caran D'ache crayons, an assortment of fluid acrylics, paint pens, gesso, and collage.

I probably will not have time to work strictly on faces at this point, but I feel following the Life Book lessons will make me better equipped to participate with everyone next time around! I hope to create one more face for the challenge though!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I am WAY behind on 29 Faces, too... It's okay though - it's a learning experience! Your goddess is absolutely WONDERFUL!! I am so happy that you're liking Lifebook - I've taken it two years in a row now and have found lots of new artists that I adore and supplies I can't live without.

    ReplyDelete